The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation.
NO OFFER, SOLICITATION OR RECOMMENDATION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES OR PRODUCTS
Making available information about products or services on this Site does not constitute an offer, solicitation or recommendation of any products or services provided by White Lake Management Ltd. ("we", "us", "our"). The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site shall not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in asset management, consulting or other investment activities.
Not all the products and services that you may view on or through this Site may be available in all geographical locations served by us. In accessing this Site and any information available through this Site, you are responsible for informing yourself of and observing fully the applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction. We may decline to provide you with products and services solely based on your place of residence or your actual location.
We do not represent that any products or services you may view on or through this Site are suitable for you or any particular person. You acknowledge that:
- We have not solicited your use of this Site or any request for information you have made as a result of using this Site; and
- Any information provided on this Site does not constitute and should not be considered as investment, financial, or any other professional advice. You should obtain your own independent investment, financial and professional advice as appropriate.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT
We and other parties (as applicable) own the trademarks, trade names, logos and service marks ("Trademarks") that are used or displayed on this Site. You are not allowed to use any Trademark used or displayed on this Site without our or such other parties' prior written permission.
Materials on this Site are protected by copyright. You are not allowed to modify, reproduce, store in a retrieval system, transmit, copy or distribute these materials (or any part of them), or use them for creating derivative works or in any other way for commercial or public purposes without our prior written consent.
Whilst we have taken care in preparing the content and information contained on this Site, such content and information are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. In particular, no warranty about non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or absence of computer viruses is given in connection with such content and information
We are not responsible for the contents available on or the set-up of any other websites linked to this Site ("external websites"). Your access to and use of an external website is at your own risk and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to such access and use. By providing hyperlinks to an external website, we shall not be deemed to
- endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee or introduce any third party or the services or products it provides on the external website, or
- have any form of cooperation with such third party and the external website. We are not a party to any contractual arrangement entered into between you and the provider of any external website unless we expressly specify or agree.
Due to the nature of the Internet, messages and transactions may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission or incorrect data transmission. We are not liable for malfunctions in communications facilities beyond our control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages and inquiries you send.
DOWNLOADING AND OTHER SECURITY MEASURES
We do not represent or confirm the following (or any of them):
- that the Site will be available and meet your requirements;
- that access to the Site will not be interrupted;
- that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive or otherwise inappropriate properties will be transmitted; and
- that no damage will occur to your computer system.
You are solely responsible for the following:
- adequate protection and back up of data and equipment;
- undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and other contaminating or destructive or otherwise inappropriate properties; and
- keeping your personal information, which we use to identify you, secured from unauthorized use;
- We do not represent or confirm the accuracy, functionality and performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with this Site.